Ameristep Hunting Blinds, Tree Stands, Furniture and more!
Founded in 1992 and based in Clio, Michigan, Ameristep, Inc. manufacturers hunting goods and Outdoor equipment. The company provides Blind Accessories & Components, Leather Covered Buckles, Climbing Harnesses, Powder Coated Aluminum Display Case Frames, Hunting and Shooting Luggage, Safety Harnesses, Safety Harness Fittings and Hooks, Safety Wear Fabrics, Polyester Expandable Heat Resistant Sleeving, Folding Step Stools, Fall Arrest Safety Harnesses and more.
- NS3 Technology: Quiet micro-fiber exterior and carbon enhanced laminated interior. NS3 technology: No Scent. No Shine. No Sound.
- Durashell & Durashell Plus: Outer shell constructed with a quiet, weather-proof and wear-resistant material.
- TSC: Total Scent Containment™ features a combination of camo mesh fabric and our unique see-through, shoot-through human scent barrier.
- ShadowGuard, Carbon Enhanced: Carbon enhanced, scent blocking black interior eliminates shadows and silhouettes.
- Edge ReLeaf: Realistic 3-D leaf system that delivers the ultimate concealment in the field.
- HST Hub-Style Technology: Rugged hub assembly that provides excellent stability and easy setup.
- Black Tech Shell: Weatherproof exterior helps keep heat in and moisture out.
- TTS Truss Technology System: SAFE. SIMPLE. STRONG. Hunt Locations that were never an option before. The Truss Technology System (patent pending) replaces the traditional stabilizer bar found on every other ladder stand.